Thursday, 23 November 2006


My feet hurts like hell after walking for 11 hours straight from 10 to about 9 yesterday when Clauds and I headed for Vivo from Novena. The heels were killing me!! (actually I ain't the only one who is complaining abt it) Clauds, Luoer and Shuxian were also complaining about it.

Actually we made a deal that we're going to wear heels and it turned out to be a mistake cos I swapped heels with Clauds and it was a killer! My feet felt like they were balls of fire when I sat down in the MRT on my way home.

Anyway, We all looked pretty in heels and thats all that matters . Hahas

We walked around Vivo to look for our prom dresses or accessories but it was kinda fruitless. I didn't buy anything much except for some coloured eyeliners and 2 Mango tops along with some food and drinks .

This trip to Vivo was kinda expensive as the $120 dollars in my purse was actually being used up by the end of the day leaving myself witha mere $2 or a lil more in coins. I felt like a pauper!!
And the worse thing is that I didn't even know what I spent my money on!! Surely 3 lil bags of goods didn't cost so much? And none of the things I bought were even linked to prom!

Hahas, however I saw this really GORGEOUS dress at Zara which I really wanted and I'm going shopping with my mum tomorrow to get it !!! I'M SOOO EXCITED !!! (hmmms...actually my mum hasn't totally agreed to buy it until she sees it ,so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

Accompanied my sister to collect her PSLE results just now and I've got only one thing to say. Her school results sucked big time. It's so lousy that even a neighbourhood sch can beat their scores. The highest score in my sis's class is 213.LOUSY. But the worse part is the highest in her school got 258.UTTERLY PATHETIC. My sis's grade wasn't too good as well so I'm not gonna talk about it.

I really wish to say which school it is but rather not lest I get a court order against me for profanation and blasphemy. However my friends know which sch it is don't ya'll ? Its the Primary School just behind ours. I was right all along, my sis's school is is lousy and all the other schools that share the same beginning name as her's.

Haas, but let's not be bothered by that, it's not my school anyway.

Going running with Luoer later in the evening which's gonna be a torture cos my feet hasn't recovered from the pain!
Anyway, it's gonna be for my own good so I shan't complain so much -_-'"

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket